AAB Summer School 2017 takes place from 14 to 23 August 2017. Participants will be accommodated in the Pristina area, the largest city in Kosovo, with a population of over 400 000,
- Application deadline:
- Extended to 30 June 2017
- Participants from other Universities:
- You will receive 4 ECTS credits. An official transcript will be issued by the AAB College. A copy of the transcript will also be sent directly to your University’s registrar office for credit transfer. Previous AAB Summer School participants from many universities across the world have successfully gotten their Summer School credit recognized by their home institutions (such as University of Calgary, Mount Saint Vincent University, Cape Breton University, McGill University, Sir Wilfrid Laurier University, Royal Military College of Canada, University of Saskatchewan, Lile University (France), Dublin University College (Ireland), Charles University (Czech Republic), University College London (UK), University of Surrey (UK), etc.)
Successful completion of the program means that you participate in all program activities and daily lectures and that you submit a written essay / paper in accordance with the guidelines set by the principal program instructor.
- 350, 00 EUR per person. The student shall pay the bank transfer fees.Included: program costs, accommodation in dormitory or hostel, all program activities, tours, accommodation and meals while on program tours.
Free of charge for the students from Abania, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Vojvodina.
Not included: transportation costs from your country of origin to Kosovo.
- How to apply:
- Submit your complete AAB Summer School 2017 Application using our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
A complete application consists of:
– a CV / Resume;
– a cover letter explaining your interest in the program and/or the area / field of study;
– a certificate of enrolment / student status (only if you are a student).
You can upload each of these documents onto our Online Application Form as long as they are in either DOC or PDF format.
- To be eligible for the program, you must:
– be a currently enrolled student in good standing (at the undergrad or grad level) at a recognized institution in your home country or professionals in the field of law, political sciences, public administration, sociology;
– be at least 18 years old;
– possess a valid passport for travel to Kosovo and the area;
– possess valid health insurance for the duration of your stay in Kosovo and the region.
- Contact person:
- Mr. Liridon Bajrami
International Cooperation Coordinator, AAB College